As many of you know, there is a Customs Info mobile app available for free download. The app is called Ci Mobile and it works on all Apple and Android tablets and smart devices. We just released Ci Mobile version 2.0 which includes the addition of Denied Party Lookup and iPad/tablet support.
Ci Mobile 2.0 enables users to:
- View the US Denied Party Lookup (DPL) databases
- Create unlimited item classification files
- Save a picture of an item
- Save a voice note describing an item
- Classify an item for 152 countries and territories
- Obtain duty and tax information for the item for 152 countries and territories
- International mapping and classification on the fly
- View Tariff schedules for 152 countries and territories
- View 200,000+ US CBP Rulings and assign to your item
- Email an item and all associated data
We are hoping to continue down the path of providing additional apps that provide value to the trade industry. If you are a current user of Ci Mobile, we have sent out a survey today to seek customer feedback. Please check you inboxes and take time to give your input for the next iteration of Ci Mobile.
More Apps to Come!
In addition, we are considering building another free app that will give users the ability to take the practice broker exam on their mobile devices. We are willing and eager to develop new apps for the trade community.
Please comment below
Help us to brainstorm ideas about new apps or features that will be valuable to you. Please leave your ideas in the comments section below.