The ITC says codes will be delayed this year. The official text can be found in the industry blog. Bear with us, we’ll be watching this closely and getting data out as soon as possible.
Today, we released the Mexican regulations (in English) which are akin to the US OGA codes, but more detailed as each regulation, prohibition, document requirement, etc. is associated with an HS code. Powerful Data!
Currently, it is still missing one of the sections, but we have begun our processing and hope to have a complete tariff soon.
To clarify, this is not a Customs Info update. We are watching the NZ tariff closely for the final version.
Expect an update to Ci in the near future.
- EU Import -- The initial file has been released. A final release by the EU is expected soon.
- EU Export / IntraStat has been released. An additional release is expected at the end of the year.
- US Import -- The US Governmental pre-release data has been released for GTS and a final file will be provided upon the official 2012 release by the US Government.
- Switzerland (import/export) – Import and Export data has been released.
Ci Mobile is Customs Info's mobile app for Android based smartphones, tablets and other devices. Today Ci Mobile has been updated to include Denied Party Lookup so that compliance professionals can perform restricted party screening from anywhere.
- US updates
- Chapter 64 HS code changes
- A number of rate updates
- Uruguay updates
- Just a few HS changes
- Addition of the Israel-Mercosur agreement
- Canada updates
- HS Changes for December 2012
This includes Nomenclature files only
Covers 13 Languages:
EN EnglishES SpanishFI FinishFR FrenchHU HungarianIT ItalianNL DutchPL PolishPT PortugueseRO RomanianSK SlovakSL SlovenianSV Swedish