Leading Global Trade Content for the SAP GTS Platform
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) can help businesses accelerate cross-border supply chain processes and standardize compliance within operations; however, in order to maximize the capabilities of SAP GTS, the solution must be enhanced by best-in-class global trade content and accurate, up-to-date item classification information.
Descartes CustomsInfo™ for SAP GTS can help businesses enhance the Return on Investment (ROI) of an SAP GTS deployment through seamless integration of available trade data. Our solution includes expertly reviewed Harmonized Schedule (HS) details from more than a hundred countries in multiple languages. Businesses can leverage a comprehensive library of select Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) including our NAFTA Rules of Origin (ROO) information. Users can then demonstrate proper due diligence in their international shipments by utilizing the most complete Denied Party Screening (DPS) information available.
Increasing visibility and oversight, businesses have access to reports not otherwise available and are able to better demonstrate reasonable care, achieve higher trade compliance rates, reduce risk and duty spend and more accurately calculate landed-cost from within the SAP GTS application. With Descartes CustomsInfo in place, customs compliance experts can also automate classification determinations, freeing up valuable time to focus on other important compliance issues.
Descartes CustomInfo’s trade content offering includes options for Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) tables upload, Rules of Origin (ROO) data, and one of the most comprehensive Sanctioned Party Lists (SPLs) available. Paired with SAP GTS, our solution provides a measurable increase in productivity, improved compliance, and decreased costs by leveraging accurate trade content to avoid fines and improve processes.
- Harmonized System (HS) code details for more than a hundred countries
- Enhanced global accessibility with a range of language options
- Automated updates of global trade policy change and HS codes, duties, and tariffs revisions
- Rapid time-to-benefit with a quick launch model
- Mass classification updates and approval decisions
- Detailed audit trails
- Intuitive collaboration tools for internal and external users
- Demonstrate reasonable care with fully verified and reliable trade data
- Navigate a comprehensive data warehouse, searchable by keyword and thoroughly cross-referenced by hyperlink
- Seamlessly transition to revised HS codes in parallel to WCO and country specific updates
- Create SAP GTS-generated customs documentation with the most up-to-date trade information available
- Add on services and modules as your compliance needs grow.
- Leverage our rapid deployment model with a world-class implementation team and streamlined-based practices
- Improved efficiencies in DPL screening, classification, HS mapping, keeping up with HS code revisions and FTA qualifications