Angola Added to CUSTOMS Info Content Catalog
Angola's Tariff content has been added to CUSTOMS Info's vast Trade Content library covering ninety five percent of Global Trade.
EDEN, Utah– CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining, a leader in international trade content, has added Angola's harmonized tariff to its library of Trade Content.
- CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining maintains a library of trade content that is updated frequently to ensure compliance with recent changes.
- CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining's trade content covers 95% of global trade and is available through an online subscription or as formatted data according to client requirements. This content includes:
- Harmonized Tariff Schedules for 137 countries
- Export Tariffs for 39 countries
- ECCN/Dual Use content for 42 countries
- Import duty rates
- HS classification numbers
- Preferential programs
- Trade documents
- Import regulations - licenses and visas, permits, quotas, anti dumping/countervailing duties
- 65 restricted party lists
"The last ten years have been about integrating global duties and taxes," Said Ron Lackey, CEO, CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining, "the next ten years will be about integrating the ever increasing global rule and regulatory schemes into business."
- CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining website: http://www.customsinfo.com
About CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining
CUSTOMS Info Global Data Mining helps businesses optimize global trade management (GTM) systems and streamline global trade compliance automation. We provide the world’s most comprehensive trade data repository delivered via web-based subscription, API web services or as data to populate any GTM or Landed Cost application. We are the largest provider of duty and tax content for international e-commerce with hundreds of e-commerce sites utilizing our data to provide accurate landed cost information. Our data and services provide faster deliveries and fewer border delays. We help multi-national companies increase the informational value of trade data and the productivity of global trade staff to reduce operating costs, improve customs compliance, accelerate supply chain speed and maximize the return on investment of this corporate function. Areas of expertise include customs classification research, customs auditing and trade data analytics/business intelligence.
Working in conjunction with GTM applications, our strategic partners include SAP, Oracle, MIC and other trade software partners. Please visit http://www.customsinfo.com for more information.