Canada has released a July 1st Tariff update for some FTA rate changes.
Ecuador has finally announced their move to the 2022 WCO nomenclature. The new tariff will be effective September 1st. We are starting our processing now.
At this time, EC has not published changes for the “TNAN” codes. ( extra digits ) We will continue to monitor.
New updates published this week:
- United States 2023 Rev 6 of the US Tariff. Addition of a new Sec 301 exemption in Chapter 99 ( 9903.88.68 ). No other HS changes. Notes changed, footnotes to duty rates affected by 301 changed. Sec 301 rates changes due to new exemptions.
- Tunisia 2023 Update for Tunisia. WCO Nomenclature appears to be 2017 (not perfect, a few non-compliant codes).
- China New code split in Chapter 37. Matching data in SC/IQ/Declaration elements. ( no changes, just matching records as needed )
- Germany June 2023 Update
- Switzerland June 2023 Update
- Belize 2022 Tariff Update.
Note GTS files may not have been created for all of these, but they are in progress.
- RS – Serbia
- LK – Sri Lanka
- VC – St. Vincent and the Grenadines ( Caricom )
- BA – Bosnia
- AU – Australia FTA rate changes for June 1 and addition of AU-UK FTA rates
- AF – Afghanistan ( 2022 tariff, local language only )
- MU – Mauritius
Next in Queue:
- AD – Andorra
- AO – Angola
- ME – Montenegro
- DZ – Algeria
- MD – Moldova
- MZ – Mozambique
- TO – Tonga ( 2021 Tariff, but this was direct from TO customs as “latest/current” )