We blogged earlier this week, but Canada has released a July 1st Tariff update for some FTA rate changes.
Ecuador has finally announced their move to the 2022 WCO nomenclature. The new tariff will be effective September 1st. We are starting our processing now.
RESOLUCIÓN No. 002-2023
At this time, EC has not published changes for the “TNAN” codes. ( extra digits ) We will continue to monitor.
New updates published this week:
- China There was a code removed and 2 new ones added.
- Korea Update to correct truncated units in descriptions. No HS Code or Tariff changes.
- Egypt May 2023 Update. HS and Tariff changes.
- Panama May 2023 Update. HS and Tariff update.
Note GTS files may not have been created for all of these, but they are in progress.
- TN – Tunisia
- RS – Serbia
- LK – Sri Lanka
- VC – St. Vincent and the Grenadines ( Caricom )
- BA – Bosnia
- BZ – Belize
- AF – Afghanistan ( 2022 tariff, local language only )
- MU – Mauritius
Next in Queue:
- AD – Andorra
- AO – Angola
- ME – Montenegro
- DZ – Algeria
- MD – Moldova
- MZ – Mozambique
- TO – Tonga ( 2021 Tariff, but this was direct from TO customs as “latest/current” )