Announcement from the WCO: The next WCO changes to the harmonized tariff numbers will not be until 2028 ( 6 years instead of 5 )
Information regarding EU 2024 data:
The EU posted the 8 digit nomenclature for 2024. ( Combined Nomenclature or CN, AKA “the Export tariff” ).
We are processing and will make data available as soon as possible.
Find a correlation table here ( at 8 digits only )
New updates published this week:
- Philippines tariff update. Duty rates and taxes only. NO HS Changes
- Egypt HS and Tariff update effective 10/11/2023.
- Argentina Tariff Update. Move to 2022 Nomenclature.
- Nepal September 2023 Update
Note GTS files may not have been created for all of these, but they are in progress.
- LA – Laos 2023 Tariff update
Next in Queue:
- AW – Aruba
- HT – Haiti
- AF – Afghanistan ( 2022 tariff, local language only )
- MU – Mauritius
- MV – Maldives
- KY – Cayman Islands
- AI – Anguilla
- MD – Moldova
- MZ – Mozambique
- TO – Tonga ( 2021 Tariff, but this was direct from TO customs as “latest/current” )
- FJ – Fiji