- Canada announced update T2023-6 effective July 12th. We will amend our tariff data next week.
- 1. This notice is to advise that the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) enters into force for Brunei on July 12, 2023. As a result, eligible Bruneian goods imported into Canada are entitled to the CPTPP tariff treatment as of July 12, 2023.
- 2. For more tariff related information, please refer to Tariff elimination for Brunei at: About tariff elimination under the CPTPP.
- 3. The list of countries in the Customs Tariff has been updated to include the CPTPP tariff treatment for Brunei. This tariff treatment is the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership Tariff (CPTPT) – Code 33.
New updates published this week:
- Switzerland July 2023 Update
- Germany July 2023 Update
- Great Britain July 2023 Tariff and tax update.
- European Union July 2023 Update (July 3rd Update)
- United States Import tariff for July 1 ( from last Friday )
- Mexico update ( from last Friday )
- Brazil Duty Rate update.
- United States Schedule B July 2023 update. A few code changes in Ch. 27 + 29.
- China New HS codes. Updated SC code, Declaration norms table. ( no new norms, but adjusted for new HS codes )
Note GTS files may not have been created for all of these, but they are in progress.
- RS – Serbia
- LK – Sri Lanka
- VC – St. Vincent and the Grenadines ( Caricom )
- BA – Bosnia
- AF – Afghanistan ( 2022 tariff, local language only )
- MU – Mauritius
Next in Queue:
- AD – Andorra
- The remaining CARICOM countries.
- AO – Angola
- AI – Anguilla
- MG – Madagascar
- BD – Bangladesh
- DZ – Algeria
- MD – Moldova
- MZ – Mozambique
- TO – Tonga ( 2021 Tariff, but this was direct from TO customs as “latest/current” )