Canada has released a July 1st Tariff update for some FTA rate changes. We’re processing these changes to be ready for July.
Ecuador has finally announced their move to the 2022 WCO nomenclature. The new tariff will be effective September 1st. We are starting our processing now.
At this time, EC has not published changes for the “TNAN” codes. ( extra digits ) We will continue to monitor.
New updates published this week:
- Nicaragua Revision of VAT by Cenra. No HS Changes.
- Argentina May 19th 2023 Update. New HS.
- Brazil June 2023 Update. Updated until GECEX 481.
- Ukraine 2023 Add EU FTA Rates.
- United States 2023 Rev. 7. 3 new codes in Chapter 99.
- Israel One translation correction only. NO Other changes.
Note GTS files may not have been created for all of these, but they are in progress.
- RS – Serbia
- LK – Sri Lanka
- VC – St. Vincent and the Grenadines ( Caricom )
- BA – Bosnia
- AU – Australia FTA rate changes for June 1 and addition of AU-UK FTA rates
- AF – Afghanistan ( 2022 tariff, local language only )
- MU – Mauritius
Next in Queue:
- AD – Andorra
- AO – Angola
- ME – Montenegro
- DZ – Algeria
- MD – Moldova
- MZ – Mozambique
- TO – Tonga ( 2021 Tariff, but this was direct from TO customs as “latest/current” )